Write Real People pt. 2
click and drag!
- ONE RULE: DON’T CLICK AND DRAG UNTIL YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE!
- if you want me to add anything just write me. i’ll add that and update the post!
- MBTI, the chance that you get “mentally and physically healthy” is a bit higher, than getting something different
- ONE RULE: YOU HAVE TO TAKE WHAT YOU GET! DON’T TRY AGAIN!
- ANY QUESTIONS?
HOW IT WORKS:
- take a screenshot!
- first three colors are for your character’s physical appearance, rather easy!
- the other colors “describe” your character (voice, character traits, temper).
- think about it! what do you associate with your color?
- BONUS: Element.
(EXAMPLES: I got black for voice - he has a deep, silent voice, white for temper - she’s calm etc.)
have fun! ♥♥♥ [my other click and drag thing]
I made these as a way to compile all the geographical vocabulary that I thought was useful and interesting for writers. Some descriptors share categories, and some are simplified, but for the most part everything is in its proper place. Not all the words are as useable as others, and some might take tricky wording to pull off, but I hope these prove useful to all you writers out there!
(save the images to zoom in on the pics)
A breakdown of medieval armor, since a lot of pieces are required to create a full suit.